Thursday, September 6, 2007

I am but a Hermit

There are often times when the life of a hermit looks so attractive. To live away from other humans, out of touch and out of mind of those who I once knew. To be free of their burdens and left only to carry mine but then I don’t think I would care to live in a cave. Sleeping on the ground holds little attraction for me and where would I be without electricity.

But wait! If you take away the cafĂ© and the sleeping on the ground part of being a hermit I’m pretty close to being there right now. I see no one and no one sees me except for an avatar on a screen. Suddenly the life of a hermit does not seem attractive at all. Instead it’s a punishment for being me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There are no end of MBA profession because MBA is the world famous and most prestigious business program. Students like to MBA.
Online MBA in India

Abhi said...

An Executive MBA, or EMBA, is a graduate college student student stage organization. An Executive MBA program is a lot like a regular MBA program. A big difference is that an Executive MBA program is mainly designed to notify working professionals, managers, entrepreneurs, and other organization management.

Industrial Engineering the department of engineering that provides with the growth and management of methods which include people and elements and ener the web MBA degree programs.
B.tech Part time in chandigarh and
B.tech for working professionals

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey there, I found your blog very informative and helpful. I've read almost all your blog posts and would really love to read more of it. I request you to please start your blog once again. I suggest you also syndicate your blog on popular sites like ManagementParadise.com where you will find millions of like minded people as a ready audience. Keep Blogging. Cheers!